Thursday, January 7, 2010

Soapy Return

So I asked Cora today what her favorite place was on our vacations and she said, "Mall of America." Lord help us all as a 6 year old she h....oh man, she is 6.5 years old that is practically 7 which means she is almost going to college. I can't stand it and I dont want to talk about it anymore. However, she did say she wanted to go back to New York City. Maybe, just maybe over the next two weeks dad will call in sick, tell the school nurse Cora has a fever and we will do the city Ferris Bueller style. Just Dad and Daughter.

2 comments:

Marijke said...

Now that you blogged about it, you can't do it. They'll all KNOW.

E. Merritt said...

Parker, I just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading these posts. I think it's awesome that you're taking the time to learn something new each day. What a great dad!