Saturday, January 16, 2010

Coffee Talk

So Heather's baby was born, Ellie Joy Perkins, and Anna and Mia will be heading home in the very near furture. Colefuzz is driving with them and what a blessing that is. However, as much as I can't wait to see my amazing selfless wife and growing Mia...part of me wishes it was just a little longer. Why? Because Cora and I continue to bond on a level we have never been through before. We are learning each other, understanding, respecting, and honoring each other in love never experienced before. I love where God has brought us and where He keeps taking us. With that said, I can't wait to wrap up my beautiful amazing wife and kiss on my little girl. Be safe and come home soon you two!

1 comment:

Tina Bennett-Kirkwood said...

Parker, I have really enjoyed your blog. I love sneaking a peek into your date days with Cora and seeing that we all have a little cora in ourselves.

Keep up the blogging...hug everyone.

Tina
(chris' sister)