Thursday, March 3, 2011

Interesting looks

Anna sure has been tearing up these photos lately. Amazing how in a few years we all carry our world, literally, in our pockets when it comes to our phones. It is a watch, calculator, photo album, address book, recipe book.... But the one thing I still think people give funny looks for is when people use their phone in church. But who are we to judge the intent behind that use anymore? I currently use mine as well as Anna as our bible in church. Seems some think that is rude or wrong. why? A bible is a bible...does it matter in what form it is being used? Or what if I use it to take notes or look up a reference? I see no harm in this as long as you don't use it as a distraction Maybe I should take the ear piece out and listen more.

2 comments:

Kim said...

ya think??!

kathy said...

that Kim one was really me