Tuesday, March 15, 2011

early starts

The whole family was up and rolling by 0607 today.  It is a lot more fun waking the kids up with a sweet settle revenge then it is when they pull themselves up to our bed on a Saturday at the for mentioned time.  The epic adventures of one car have begun with a family carpools to work and school.  It is fun though starting your day with your family and I am realizing even better ending it with them in the car.  It is nice to get that drive to decompress with the wife rather then come home to a chaotic atmosphere. 

Tomorrow will be interesting.

Of course I do relive the same question from Mia everyday..."Dad, do you have to work tomorrow?" She means today. "Yes Mia I do."  followed by, "Why, you work today and tomorrow and all the time."  God forbid I have to deploy in the next few years.

Well, off to start the day.  But I wanted to let me wife know that she is awesome and her support drives the train...or odyssey if you will.

No comments: