Wednesday, March 9, 2011

blank minds


I have to admit I am drawing a blank and words for today. Not sure what to toss in there. I have been kicking around a couple of ideas and they haven't made it much farther then the forefront of my brain...which doesn't say much at all. Some of them include...
My grandmama Hahn went to dance with her husband in heaven this week.

Mia told us that she wants to kiss boys because they taste yummy.
 "Mia, have you ever kissed a boy?"
"No."
"So how do you know that..."

Forget this I don't want to talk about that.

Good thing Cora said,
"I don't even want to talk about kissing boys, thats disgusting. Maybe when I am like 30."
Agreed

We are going to start buying real cows milk...from the utter...pray for me

Cora and I have started memorizing bible verses together in the morning. Today's verse:
Phillipains 2:14 "Do everything with out complaining or arguing."

Perhaps what socks she wore today didn't take this into consideration.

Maybe I will come up with something.

No comments: