Monday, October 8, 2007

Red Sox & Alaska Range




My first task as a father has taken effect and starting to become a success with each Sportscenter episode and of course multiple mentioning of the Bean Town and of course how much the Yankees are hated. It is hilarious, the other night Cora was running around the house yelling, "We don't like the Yankees, THROW THEM AWAY!!! We don't like the Yankees, THROW THEM AWAY!!!!" Well with the BoSox in the ALCS Game already Cora and I have a lot of bonding to do over the next week. As for the Broncos...well, I am extremely embarrassed by their outing so I choose not to talk about it right now.
The Hahn Family is doing great. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Mia Celie Hahn. Anna is obviously encouraging it along and cant wait for this ride to be over. Cora cant wait to be a big sister and I have gone out and bought another gun.
We had the opportunity to go for some drives this past weekend up to Flat Top or "Flat Tat" as Cora says. It was a beautiful crisp Alaska day. From the top you could see Mt. McKinley, the Alaska Range, and the Cooke Inlet. Needless to say, it was breathless...and it wasn't just from the wind.
Until next time, God Bless you all and be praying for a healthy delivery. That is all.

3 comments:

Kami said...

How can you hate the Yankees??? I thought I taught you better than that. Give it time...the Sox will be done SOON!! Anyways, I hope all is well with you and your family. I miss you and am thankful for all you did and continue to do for us!! Take care and hope to talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Way to train then early!!! GO SOX!!

Unknown said...

If you guys move to NY you may want to reconsider that SOX commitment. Congrats on MIa!