Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Past Due



I know many of you have been thinking that we are ignoring you all and just to lazy to pick up the phone. Well, the truth is...no baby yet. baby Mia has chosen to marinate just a little longer. At this point Anna is 3 days past due. No worries, we have no question that God is in complete control of the whole situation and we are just anxiously awaiting the new arrival.


My hand is getting better. I have been going to occupational therapy three times a week trying to regain movement and full use and strength of my hand again. Crazy to think that just a pinkie can create this much havoc with it. Through all this I am working pretty hard doing my best to prepare the Unit for their return. We will start seeing the planes arriving in the next two to three weeks so keep our paratroopers in your prayers.


Better go for now. added are some pics of our last berry hunt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Parker for the updates. I love seeing the pics and hearing about what you guys are up. I pray that Mia comes soon into this world. Take care!!