Monday, October 13, 2008

From the Point

So I have not been good at all in trying to keep this thing updated since I returned. I officially take over the job this coming Friday. The past few weeks have been spent getting the house in order, learning the lay of the land, figuring out the job, and just spending time with the Family. So I will do my best to keep this thing going because as the leaves are changing so are so many things. Mia, turns 1 in just a few days, Cora is learning more at school then I did in 12 years of school, Faith gets her first bath tub bath, I am learning that 2 year olds will drink Air Wick Spring Rain air freshner because it smells good and stinks up your whole ER, and Anna walks a thousand miles a day taking the kids to and from school, dance, ice skating and soccer. Cora scored her first goal last week in soccer and was basically "recruited" for ice hockey already. Crazy. Will start keeping you all in the loop now that things are settling down and a routine is taking effect. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hahns!!! The Lubic's miss you!! Hope Cora is loving kindergarten and that things are going well at the new location! Please keep us posted!! And of course GO RED SOX!!!!!!

DrD said...

Nice to see a post there from Parker the Male Nurse. Loved the rant on my blog.

Kids look like they are well and happy and I know that makes Mom and Dad happy.

Blessings

Jeremy said...

holler