Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Big Sky Country






Yesterday evening Anna and I took out the 4wheelers and drove around the Big Sky Country for a couple of hours. Stopped every so often to rid the countryside of its most annoying varmint and "field rat". I tell you what...Anna is scary good with a rifle and there is something definitely sexy about it. Must be the Montana redneck in me still. What can I say...my wife with a gun...wow! anyway, we really just enjoyed cruising around the prairie and taking in the openness of God's country. We will soon be leaving Turner and heading south to the Beartooth Mountains in south central Montana...and no, that isn't the ghetto. More to come!

3 comments:

kathy said...

what have you done to my daughter!!! ;)

DrD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DrD said...

Hey Parker, a couple friends of mine and myself spent a day taking out those varmits in Townsend, MT. We went through over 1000 rounds one day. We figure we actually killed more than 1000 varmits cause we learned if we waited long enough and were patient, we could get two or three of them to line up in a row, hee hee.